Through living an active lifestyle since early childhood Ben has developed a strong passion for exercise and the way the body moves. This passion naturally guided him into the completion of his undergraduate degree in Exercise, Sport and Rehabilitation Science, and masters of Clinical Exercise Physiology, from Curtin University.
Since studying, Ben has discovered a clinical interest in chronic musculoskeletal pain, mental health, and metabolic health. When working with his clients to improve their quality of life, Ben aims to incorporate a holistic approach that addresses the mind and body connection.
When Ben is not working, you will find him either barracking for his beloved Fremantle Dockers, playing football for his local team, or hiking trails with his partner.
An EP can assist with the prevention and management of;
- Musculoskeletal injuries/disorders
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Mental Health – anxiety and depression
- Paediatrics Rehabilitation
- Metabolic disorders – Diabetes
- Respiratory conditions – asthma, COPD
- Neurological conditions – Parkinson’s Disease, Dementia, Stroke
- Workers Compensation